Sunday, October 27, 2013

Angelina Jolie Had Both Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer

Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie Had Both Breasts Removed to Prevent sarcoma

Angelina Jolie has had both of her breasts distant as a upbeat compute to prevent breast cancer.

The 37-year-old performer made the declaration in an op-ed sample she wrote exclusively in support of today’s New York Times.

The Oscar-winning performer, who is in a long call correlation with actor Brad Pitt, thought she underwent the twofold mastectomy bearing in mind doctors found a gene so as to makes the probability of her on the increase breast cancer very from top to toe.

She thought she made the preference with view of her six children bearing in mind watching her own protect, performer Marcheline Bertrand, crash by the side of a babyish age from cancer.

Quoting her 6 children, Jolie writes, “They allow asked if the same possibly will crop up to me.”

Jolie wrote so as to result the “faulty” BRCA1 gene intended she had an 87 percent opening of on the increase breast cancer herself.

“My protect fought cancer in support of almost a decade and died by the side of 56,” Jolie writes. “She held not worth it long an adequate amount of to unite the at the outset of her grandchildren and to clutch them in her arms. But my other children will in no way allow the opening to know her and experience how loving and gracious she was.”

She added:

“I wanted to send a letter to this to tell other women so as to the decision to allow a mastectomy was not comfortable. But it is single I am very exultant so as to I made. My odds of on the increase breast cancer allow dropped from 87 percent to under 5 percent. I can tell my children so as to they don’t need to phobia they will lose me to breast cancer.”

Jolie described the procedure as feeling like a location not worth it of a science fiction film.

“I act not feel one with a reduction of of a woman,” Jolie writes. “I feel empowered so as to I made a strong preference so as to in nix way diminishes my womanliness.”

Source: Www.Sandrarose.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment